In place of OC, I applied as OBC. How I will contact CBSE for my question? I dailled for help line numbers but they are not responding. 'PLEASE HELP ME'. This is my 'LIFE AMBITION'.

31-Dec-2015 7:33 PM

Answers (1)


I am afraid, only CBSE can help you in this case. Write them an email, if they don't respond, visit their office.

02-01-2016 13:24

You need to Log in to submit an answer

  • Answer Questions and earn reputation points
  • Related