I applied for JEE MAINS 2016 on 14th december. In state level my category is BC-E. But in central level my category is OC. I don't know before applying MAINS .I applied as in category of OBC. How I will change my cast. This is main for MAINS. " PLEASE HELP ME"

26-Dec-2015 10:52 AM

Answers (1)


You should contact cbse with the same enquiry, as soon as possible.

Only they will be able to help in these kind of queries.

26-12-2015 22:37

You need to Log in to submit an answer

  • Answer Questions and earn reputation points
  • Related